Carnelutti Studio Legale Associato sponsored the conference “Medical Devices 2018 – Regulatory framework, market access and supply chain”, organized by AboutPharma. Giorgio Calesella was among the main speakers.
The conference took place in Milan, at Palazzo delle Stelline, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The 2018 edition aimed at consolidating the dialogue that started in recent years between manufacturers, regulators and others for the driving up of market standards.
Through meetings and debates with major industry stakeholders, the following issues were analyzed:
- Global and domestic market trends in Medical Devices;
- Adaptation to EU Regulations: what was done, what remains to be done;
- The Role of the Responsible Person: legal, organization and management impact;
- Quality and ISO 13485 certification;
- Supervision and the fight against counterfeiting;
- Supply chain, logistics and traceability of devices;
- Market access, centralized calls for tenders and purchase policies.