Carnelutti's expert team of lawyers provides legal support and representation in the following areas:
- Day-to-day advice and assistance on employment laws and regulations;
- Contracts and special covenants of executives and key employees;
- Collective bargaining with trade unions;
- Restructuring and reorganization processes;
- Incentive and retention schemes;
- Individual and collective dismissal procedures;
- Privacy and IP protection;
- Management of labour disputes and industrial actions.
The labour law practice group assists its clients in the day-to-day, management of labour relations, protection of company’s tangible assets and intangible (intellectual) property, on matters of privacy and monitoring of employees, and on all related litigation.
Carnelutti's professionals have a proven track-record in collective and trade union bargaining, in corporate restructuring and reduction in force procedures (redundancy).
The department offers also a wide range of services in consultancy agreements, agency and business finder relationships, service contracts and subcontracting.