The services that Carnelutti offers include:
- Agreements to regulate all phases of the creative, production and sales process, including designer advisory, license, sales, franchising, merchandising, distribution, and agency agreements.
- Advice in developing a sales network, assistance in business licenses, creation and assignments of commercial leases and related administrative matters, relations with agents, distributors, independent contractors and suppliers.
- Assistance in identifying strategies to protect creative products: assistance in registering designs or models, trademarks, and patents; management of various intellectual property assets; copyright protection; protection of industrial secrets.
- Protection of trademarks and intellectual property and of their disclosure: registration, licensing, merchandising, purchase and sale.
- Counterfeiting: in-court and out-of-court assistance, in Italy and abroad, drawing up protection strategies, market monitoring through specialist players and customs authorities.
- Our fashion clients can also draw on highly developed tax advice and assistance. Our department focuses on domestic and international tax and regulatory matters, including all aspects of corporate law. Tax professionals advise on matters of direct taxation and indirect taxation such as VAT and registry taxes, and also offer assistance in international tax matters with particular attention to tax problems of multinational groups, as well as tax planning for companies and individuals. The department includes professionals who have specialized in tax dispute resolution before the competent authorities, and in litigation before tax commissions of all levels and types.
- Our labour practice group assists clients in all manner of agreements connected with executive level hiring, transfer and international secondments, in the management of labour relations supported with the drafting of international policies, company policies and with the implementation of disciplinary and individual dismissal procedures. Our labour lawyers also have solid and in depth experience in the corporate restructuring dimension.
- The firm offers legal assistance in the organization and management of international events, including brand enhancement opportunities, through the drafting of specialist agreements: sponsorship agreements, licensing, and merchandising agreements, advertising agreements, exploitation or acquisition of television and multimedia rights, and with expertise in litigation, including ad hoc arbitrations in regulatory matters (Sports courts, Arbitration Panels, various juries).